Ride the Lightning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride the Lightning

After almost 7 years, the Crew of The Emerald Lightning find themselves standing on the same deck plates once more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyder Terahsli
Admin
Lyder Terahsli

The Empire Empty
PostSubject: The Empire   The Empire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:45 pm

So I wanted to open a conversation about the Imperial Characters again. I've chosen an Imperial Agent to be my main (bad main anyway) character, for those nights where yah just wanna go bad. plus, if you're familiar with Bioware games (PLAY MASS EFFECT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT IS AMAZING), then you will know that a compelling story waits for you whatever you play.

I've heard some of the developers say that some of the choices you have to make on the Dark Side are pretty compelling and I'm gonna have my alt. dive right in. While my main focus is gonna be Lyder (who i am STILL going back and forth with on if his is going to be a DPS Consular or a Tank Knight), I definitely want to play up the bad guys just as much.

So that being said here is what I have from the other players:

Me - Imperial Agent
Robert - Sith Warrior
Dan - Sith Inquisitor?

Zak, Travis, if you guys decide to get in on the Dark Side a bit too, don't feel you can't play something that's already being played! Check out the classes and see what you woul dhave most fun with. Might be fun to go bad. Not one dimensional "look at me I'm evil" kinda bad, but the bad that thinks it's right. Best kinda bad there is.
Back to top Go down
http://snafucorp.allyogame.com
Jodokai

Jodokai

The Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Empire   The Empire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Yeah, I am leaning towards Inquisitor at the moment. I will be trying both that and a Bounty Hunter to see which I like best, before I settle on a Empire-side main.
Back to top Go down
http://talesofawannabewizard.blogspot.com

The Empire
Page 1 of 1