Ride the Lightning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride the Lightning

After almost 7 years, the Crew of The Emerald Lightning find themselves standing on the same deck plates once more...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Colton

Jace Colton

SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED! Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED!   SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:31 am

Found out that they had extended the beta weekend through Monday, so I tested out the smuggler class all the way through the prologue. JACE HAS A SHIP! And it's a beautiful ship! And it didn't get blown to pieces by pirates or Sith! (And I'll shut up so as not to spoil too much for the people here.)

Anyway, Jace is totally viable as a character in this game. Also got to give the dark side a test run as a sith inquisitor, which was more fun than I thought it would be. Force lightning FTW. I'm definitely going to be making Jace as my main, though. I'll need to see if any of the screen shots I took saved so you can see what he looks like in the MMO. I was very much inspired by Travis' art when I was going through the character creation options, and I think I approximated the look well.
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Lyder Terahsli
Admin
Lyder Terahsli

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED!   SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Yeah Beta weekend was eye opening! It helped me rediscover Lyder and find the classes I felt most comfortable with.

So Dan has his eyes set on Consular, which works out great because I found that I love the Jedi Knight. I'm going tank with him, one saber. But it's not going to be Lyder. Instead, it will be Lyder's old apprentice, Tott. Tott is a Twi'lek who carries the honor of being named after a famous ancestor. He was Lyder's Padawan. This lets me reboot a character with a tie in to Jace.

Sith side, well... yeah. Wow. Wasn't expecting to even like Sith side but sure enough, Bioware didn't make the badguys all SUPER EVIL. Instead, they made them an opposing paradigm. Sure, it's a paradigm based on conquest and suffering but still.

For the Sith, I am hard pressed but in the end, the Imperial Agent beat out the Bounty Hunter... BARELY. I might say I love them both equelly. But I'll take Agent because I know Dan has his eyes on BH.

So I guess we are ready! AFTER 2 1/2 YEARS!!! God damn!

Game on.
Back to top Go down
http://snafucorp.allyogame.com
Jace Colton

Jace Colton

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED!   SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:55 am

Holy crap. I may actually make enough with this current job to finally make my preorder AND upgrade my computer! We'll see what my money looks like at the end of the week!
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED!   SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWTOR Beta Weekend ROCKED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ride the Lightning :: OOC FORUM :: "Sei is a psychotic emo bitch."-
Jump to: